What does “care” look like?
Making contact when…
- Someone is MISSING
- Someone is IN THE HOSPITAL
- Someone is going through A HARDSHIP
- Someone has experienced GOOD NEWS
What to do during this contact?
Hospital: Show CARE, offer PRAYER
Hardship: Show Show CARE, offer PRAYER
Missing: Show CARE, be AWARE
Good News: BRAG & CHEER
Questions to ask yourself:
- Has someone in your circle been missing?
- Has someone in your circle requested prayer?
- Has someone in your circle experienced hardship?
- Has someone in your circle experienced good news?
- Have you heard through the grapevine about someone in your circle?
Team Leader Care doesn’t mean the pastor’s have checked out.
Team Leader Care doesn’t require you to be a counselor.
Team Leader Care doesn’t require a Bible school degree.
Team Leader Care doesn’t require me to be perfect.
Listen to the Audio
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |