Spend a little bit of time introducing yourself. Include your ministry experience and role on our team. Get to know some basic facts about them (single/married, job, family life, where they’re from, where they live, etc)
- Tell me about your spiritual life. How long have you been a committed follower of Jesus?
- How do you know when you’re doing “well” spiritually?
- How do you typically handle serious struggles in your life?
- What kind of accountability do you currently have in your life?
- Are you convinced serving in a ministry is the next step for your faith? Explain why you feel the way you do.
- What ministry experience do you have?
- What attracts you to working with children/teens? How has God led you to serve in this area of our church?
- If you were to serve in our ministry, what would you expect to get our of it? What would you expect from the leaders of our team?
- At your current state of live, do you have the time to balance the demands that are sure to come as a result of serving in a ministry? Explain your answer.
- Is there anything in your life that disqualifies you from serving in our ministry? (Leave this
opened, if the applicant doesn’t understand, provide a few examples).
- What role would you like to have on our team?
- Do you have any questions that I can answer for you?